Oil and Gas Service company providing fluid hauling,
vacuum trucks, crane services, boilers and super heaters.

What do I need to be considered for employment as an Operator?

  • Class 1 or 3 Commercial License with air brake endorsement
  • Must be eligible to work in Canada
  • Must be 18 years or older
  • Must be physically fit and adhere to our zero tolerance drug or alcohol policy
  • Valid H2S and Standard First Aid